This article guides the user through the various methods that can affect HP printer settings for smart devices such as iPhones, iPods, and tablets. Nowadays, many people prefer the iPhone and iPod printing method over other methods. It allows users to print any images and documents anywhere, anytime, safely and securely. You can set up an HP printer on your iPhone in two different ways. Here we can analyze these two methods of communication in detail.
Install HP printer on iPhone/iPad using Airprint method:
HP AirPrint is one of the most reliable ways to print documents and photos with an HP printer. Apple developed this method for Android devices. Now we can see different ways to install HP printer on iPhone.
Establishing a network connection. Follow these steps when connecting an HP printer to an Apple device using AirPrint:
• Turn on WiFi on your Apple device and check the signal by your network name.
• If other people are connected to the network, tap and select the wireless network name.
• Connect the HP printer to the network. On a touchscreen printer, touch the wireless network icon on the control panel to open the network settings or configuration menu and check the printer’s status.
• When using an HP printer on an iPhone, for HP printers without a control panel, press the wireless button and the notification button at the same time, or press the wireless button and the black button at the same time to simulate to start. You can print a wireless network test report to check the status.
• Follow the steps below depending on the connection in Canada / USA status depending on the printer connection. If it is connected to the network, the next step is to connect to the network.
• If the connection is not established, follow the instructions below.
• First, connect the printer to the network using the touch screen control panel by opening the Setup, Network or Wireless menu, and then selecting Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
• Press the printer’s WPS button within two hours to confirm the printer’s network connection without touching the control panel.
• The printer starts when the connection is established.
Install an HP printer on your iPhone using Procer or Apple.
Once the connection between iPhone and HP printer is established. Print documents and images to the printer as follows:
• To print documents and photos, make sure the HP printer is turned on, the ink cartridges are full, and plain paper is loaded in the printer.
• Open the item you want to print and select the general icon.
• Then select the source or print icon on the screen to open the HP printer settings.
• Select your printer by clicking on the printer option selected on the screen.
• When selecting a printer, desktop printing settings in Canada / USA differ depending on the device.
• Paper: Set the paper size according to the document you want to print. AirPrint automatically detects the size of the paper loaded in the tray.
• Number of copies: Number of copies of this type of document to print.
• Black and white: Choose shades of gray in this option. This can only be used with a color printer.
• Duplex printing: Select this option if you want to print on both sides of the paper.
• Page range: Select the number of document pages or pages to display.
Here are the steps anyone should follow to create an HP printer account on iPhones and smart devices like iPads or tablets.
To install an HP printer on an iPhone/iPad using the HP Smart App mode:
In this topic, we’ll walk you through the steps to set up your HP printer on your iPhone using the HP Smart app.
Install the HP Smart app: Download the HP Smart in Canada / USA app for Android 5.0 or later and Apple devices version 10 or later before you start printing. Follow the instructions below to install.
• Go to the browser and open the 123.hp.com website on the iPhone and install the app.
• Make sure your mobile phone is connected to a wireless network.
After installation, open the Smart HP application and add the program you want to print by clicking the plus sign and selecting the printer name.
Print, copy or scan: With the help of a smart app, you can easily connect the printer wirelessly between them. You can easily perform the following operations by connecting the printer and iPhone.
• Users can print documents or photos using HP printers.
• Storytelling is also done using a printer.
• Scanning with a mobile phone camera.
• You can copy documents, documents and images.
Manage printer settings: After reading documents to print or scan on iPhone, you need to configure the printer settings, operation mode, and consumables.
• You can change the settings and status of the printer by selecting the home screen.
• Select Printer to change printer settings, view printer information, reports, and other printing information.
• Press the notification icon to display error messages and document printing suggestions from the installed smart application.
• In the following steps, click the HP Instant Ink box to order supplies and manage your HP Instant Ink account.
In short, these were the steps everyone had to follow to print from an HP printer using the HP Smart app.
How to Setup HP Printer on iPhone/iPad in Canada / USA